A Little Bit of Handmade

>> Thursday, February 23, 2012

Hi Everyone!  Piradee with you today to share this layout I created using the pattern papers from the super sweet Handmade collection. I just love the mix of colors (especially that shade of pink) and the fun designs in this collection. 


The patchwork pattern paper is definitely my favorite item from the collection and was my inspiration for this layout. I first started by creating the background using the patchwork pattern paper to create my own patchwork in a sense (with a lot more white space). And then layered bits and pieces of the other pattern papers, selecting mostly those with single color to help highlight my picture. 


I also put my silhouette machine to good use and using one of their designs, I cut out the hearted background for some added fun with the positive/negative effect.


And serious, don't you just adore that pattern papers and also the sweet mix of colors in this collection!! 


Lily Bee Supplies Used Include:
Pattern Paper - Handmade
ABC Stickers - Memorandum

Thanks again everyone for stopping by!!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek February 23, 2012 at 6:06 AM  

Beautiful! I loveeee the patchwork squares!

Anonymous,  February 23, 2012 at 6:30 AM  

AWESOME! Love all the great layers and details!

Melissa February 26, 2012 at 12:10 AM  

Love the patchwork on this! So very pretty!

Post a Comment